Quick Review of a General Ledger Accounts Activity
Aged Payables Report
Vendor Ledger History Report
1099 Report and Forms
Purchases Journal Report
- Three lines of description are available for each
- Recurring payables can be automatically posted
- You have the ability to transfer information to
the General Ledger as often as you wish. You
can select either a cash or accrual basis
interface to the General Ledger.
- Each item on a vendor invoice can be allocated
to a separate account of job project number
- Links with Trans Micro's Check Factory for MICR
encoded printing on checks, and Laser Forms
Energizer for laser generated forms.
- Priority pay codes can be assigned to any open
payable, which allows payables to be paid in
batches (by priority code).
- Invoice numbers are optional when adding an
open payable. Invoice numbers can be up to
twelve alpha-numeric characters, if used.
- To change information in a transaction, you may
access each record by vendor code or name,
check/reference number, job/project number or
- Partial payments are easily processed.
- Vendor reference or account number may be
printed on checks
- Daily back-ups can easily be made via menu
(To continue the tour, click next)
For More Information contact us toll free at