|The General Ledger Report
- Current period or year-to-date report options
- Portrait or landscape mode reports
- Print one account, a range of accounts, or all
- Print by department or consolidated
- Option to suppress detail for up to five ranges
Ledger has a number of time-Saving features:
- Temporary files are supported so you can
continue to add information for subsequent
months while your current month is still open
- Ability to run most reports from the temporary
or main file
Ledger has the capabilities for all your monthly reporting needs, including:
Balance Sheet and Income Statement
Check Distribution Report
Cash Receipts Register
1099 Recipient Report
|- Up to three lines of
description are allowed for
- Recurring and reversing journal entries can be
- Intra-period adjustments (within the same
year) can be easily posted.
- The number of accounting periods allowed per
year is virtually unlimited. However, if you are
using Enhanced Financial Reporting, you are
limited to thirteen accounting periods.
- If you are using departments, you may select
a source department from which to replicate
your chart of accounts for other departments.
- The General Ledger can be viewed on the
screen or printed to regular or wide carriage
printers. Both landscape and portrait modes
are supported for laser printers.
- The Chart of Accounts can be printed with or
without balances or Assets, Liability and
Equity category titles.
- Financial Statement summarization is pre-set
based on your account number structure, so
there is no laborious effort to print a financial
- Account numbers are five digits. The
sub-account option allows for an additional
seven digits. Up to 999 cash accounts and
999 departments are allowed.
- To change information in a transaction you
may access each record by payee, check
number, receipt number, journal entry number,
or by account number.
|- History files are
automatically created at the
end of each period. These files can be used
to print year-to-date General Ledger reports in
the General Ledger system, prior period
financials, or prior period trial balances.
- All reports are time and date stamped.
|- Set up time for the
General Ledger is nominal.
Once the General Ledger chart of accounts is
defined, the other modules (Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, etc.) can use this file.
- If you need more flexibility, the Enhanced
(To continue the tour, click next)
For More Information contact us toll